On Cloudswift Giveaway Challenge
With the launch of the new On Cloudswift we are giving you a chance to win a free pair of the shoes or one of four gift cards to BackRoads and surrounding local business!
Follow the Strava route and explore the urban playground around BackRoads! We have a brand new demo set of the Cloudswifts at BackRoads that you can sign out and take for a spin on one of the provided Strava routes (5km or 10km). Complete the challenge and be entered to win a pair of the new On Cloudswifts or win a $50 gift card for BackRoads or one of our neighbouring businesses Oxygen Yoga, Westbloom Flowers and Hey Cupcake! You can complete the challenge anytime between February 6th and February 18th.
Here is how you can complete the challenge and enter the giveaway draw:
- Complete one of the routes and take a picture of yourself (or have someone take a photo of you from a distance!). Post your running photo on instagram and tag BackRoads and tag your running friends.
- Follow BackRoads on Instagram and join the BackRoads Run Club on Strava.
Below is the 5km Route. Potential locations for photos on the 5km route:
- In-front of BackRoads
- The path along Kains
- At the top of the Shore Road Hill
The second route is a 10km loop that will take you to the beautiful Springbank Park and challenge you with the Sanatorium and Oxford Hills.
Potential locations for photos on the 10km route:
- In-front of BackRoads
- The Stone Cottage
- Top of the Dam Hill
- On the Oxford Bridge
- Top of Oxford Hill by the pond
Shoe Signout Schedule:
- Saturday February 6th: 9am to 12pm
- Tuesdays February 9th 12pm to 7pm
- Wednesday February 10th: 10am to 5pm
- Thursday February 11th: 12pm to 7pm
- Saturday February 13th: 9am to 12pm
- Tuesday February 16th: 12pm to 7pm
- Wednesday February 17th: 10am to 5pm
- Thursday February 18th: 10am to 7pm
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to signout a pair of the Cloudswifts! You can show up during the signout schedule but your size may not be available.
- Knock on the Taproom doors when you arrive and someone will hand you your shoe size.
- Shoes will be wiped down with a disinfectant between uses.
- Do not meet in groups any larger than 5 people to complete the challenge. We strongly recommend a maximum of 2 or 3 people. You can most definitely complete the challenge doing a solo run, walk or jog on your own.
- Be sure to social distance at all times before, during and after your run if running with others.
- Masks are mandatory when grabbing a pair of the demo shoes at the door.
- Sanitize your hands before getting your demo shoes. Sanitizer will be provided at the door.