Fit & Fab 10km Running Program Summer 2023
The BackRoads "Fit & Fab" program is perfect for those looking to stay fit, or train for a 10 km or up to a half marathon. The program will prepare you to run this distance for the first time, or help you improve your personal best times. This group will run Tuesdays and Thursdays starting from the store at 6 pm and Sundays at 9 am. The program starts on Tuesday August 1st.
- 12 week Training Program provided to each participant (should be able to currently run 5km)
- $90.00 plus tax
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:00 pm and Sunday Long Run at 9:00 am.
- Tuesdays will be Workouts (intervals, repeats, tempo, hills etc.).
- Thursdays will be Social Runs (5 km – 10 km).
- Store owner Aaron will be leading and instructing this program. Aaron has been leading BackRoads programs for 5 years now!
- Optional Goal Races Include: Toronto Half Marathon October 15th, Jordan's Run the Runway 5km September 22nd, Springbank Road Race October 1st, Halloween Haunting October 29th.
- Two destination runs: Run to Port Stanley August 27th and Run to London Brewing September 23rd.
- Facebook private group for important communication.
- Expert advice for running and gear, including shoes.
- Social events.
Please Note: there are no refunds after the program starts on August 1st, 2023. All registrants recognize the potential for injury from running and BackRoads cannot be held liable. Discount codes may not be applied to run programs and will be refunded and canceled.