Half Marathon Running Program Summer 2023
This program is perfect for those who are looking to improve their half marathon speed and/or run the Around the Bay 30km. This program is designed for those who can already run at least 14km (or longer) distance for a “long” run. The Half Marathon program will start on Tuesday July 11th and will prepare you to race a half marathon in the Fall.
- 16 week Training Program for those who can currently run 14km for a long run provided for each participant.
- $110 plus tax
- Tuesday Workouts: 6:00 pm – repeats/intervals, tempo, etc.
- Thursday Social Run or Tempo Work: 6:00pm — varied distances.
- Saturday Long Run at 8:00am (or 7:00 am depending on the heat) OR Sunday Long Run at 9:00 am – varied distances.
- Saturday run with the Marathon group. Typically 5:50/km pace or quicker.
- Sunday Run will be with the Fit & Fab group. 5:50/km pace and up is typical for Sunday runs.
- Optional Goal Race: Toronto Waterfront Marathon October 15th
- Two destination runs: Run to Port Stanley August 27th and Run to London Brewing September 23rd.
Instructors and Group Leaders offer outstanding support.
- Chis Quinn will be returning as group leader and instructor.
- Routes provided.
- Facebook private group for important communication.
- Expert advice for running gear, including shoes.
- Social events
- NEW optional Sunday workout (may not always have a group leader at this run.)