Stiffness is no longer the price to pay for support in your stability running shoe. Designed to support overpronation, the Hurricane ISO 4 raises the bar with full-length EVERUNTM cushioning and ISOFIT dynamic lacing. The result is a beautifully plush and flexible feel, without losing an ounce of stability.
- Successor to the Hurricane ISO 3
- Full-length EVERUNTM midsole
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning for every run, all run long
- Medial posted midsole
- ISOFIT system creates a dynamic fit by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Engineered mesh
- Reflective elements on the heel
- Helpful for runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation.
- Pronation: Moderate, Severe
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid), Low
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 9.9 oz. | 281 g.