Men's Cascadia 16 GTX
Think of the waterproof Cascadia 16 GTX as your adaptable adventure buddy — ready for any trail you take. New, softer cushioning, plus improved adaptability and waterproof protection add up to a shoe that helps you tackle any trail with total confidence.
Best For: Trail running, All-terrain stability, Traction, Rainy weather
Aim For Puddles - Waterproof Coverage. Your feet stay dry thanks to a new lightweight GORE-TEX® Invisible Fit membrane that’s bonded directly to the upper for a lighter, more flexible fit.
- Gaiter tab on heels secures trail gaiters for extra protection.
- Gusset keeps out sand and small debris.
All-Terrain Comfort - Enhanced Adaptability. New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
- More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction.
Soft Yet Protective - Cushioning Plus Protection. An updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain. New, softer cushioning ensures a soft landing with every stride.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- New DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the latest cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
- Extra 2mm of cushioning adds softness.