Take on more trails with the stability of the Speedgoat 2. The toebox and midsole are wider than on the first iteration of this shoe, giving you a reliable foothold in precarious terrain. On that note, the outsole boasts 5mm Vibram® lugs that give you both durability and traction in damp and uneven conditions. Balancing out the ruggedness of this trail shoe is an oversized EVA midsole that provides firm yet floaty cushioning and support.
- Uppers are breathable engineered mesh overlaid with a welded seam midfoot cage for added structure, durability and support.
- Oversize EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and a floaty feel.
- Meta-rocker geometry supports your natural running form, and encourages an efficient, smooth roll from initial impact to toe-off.
- Updated wider platform offers increased stability in tough terrain.
- New, more durable outsole offers protection for all-day epic runs.
- Multi-directional 5mm Vibram® lugs provide traction on whatever surface you encounter.