The GEL-KAYANO® LITE 2 running shoe embraces a sound earth. With a focus on sustainability, this shoe keeps your step stable and your mind light.
The engineered mesh upper is made with a higher percentage of recycled materials than the previous version. Its structure also targets key support zones to increase stability.
FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning is made from organically derived materials. This lightweight foam improves shock absorption during the landing phase of your stride.
The 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature addresses the gait differences of male and female runners. It's designed to reduce overpronation, which keeps your foot supported.
- Engineered mesh upper is formed with recycled materials
- GEL® technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning consists of sustainable materials that also increase the durability of the foam
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at footstrike
- OrthoLite™ lasting improves step-in comfort and durability
- GUIDANCE LINE™ technology improves gait efficiency
- AHAR® heel plug improves the outsole durability
- Weight: 8.6oz/245g
- Stack: Heel: 25mm, Forefoot: 12mm
- Drop: 13mm