Women's Gel-Kayano Lite 3
Its engineered mesh upper is made with a higher percentage of recycled polyester than the previous version. The collar and tongue’s recycled textiles are helping us take additional steps towards lightening our impact on the environment.
FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning is made from organically derived materials. We added more of this lightweight foam in the forefoot to create a more energetic rebound at toe-off.
The 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature addresses the gait differences of male and female runners. It's designed to reduce overpronation, which keeps your foot supported.
- At least 50% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- Breathable jacquard mesh upper
- GEL® technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning consists of cellulose nanofiber, a bio-based material applied as a component of this shoe's midsole
- Reflective details help improve visibility in low-light settings
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at footstrike
- OrthoLite™ lasting improves step-in comfort and durability
- GUIDANCE LINE™ technology improves gait efficiency
- AHAR® heel plug improves the outsole durability
- Weight: 8.2oz/235g
- Stack: Heel: 22mm, Forefoot: 14mm
- Drop: 8mm