Women's Wild Trail Sports Bra
The Wild Trails Sports Bra provides high-impact support with added breathability and comfort for high-output performance. Racerback construction combined with a full molded-foam panel provides the right compression and support. Lightweight stretch band wicks moisture and dries quickly. High-impact support for B/C cup sizes, mid-impact support for D+. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, Supportive Fabric. Supportive body fabric is soft against skin, wicks moisture and dries quickly, with HeiQ® Pure odor control; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Racerback design. Racerback design allows for added support while using minimal fabric to reduce bulk and potential for chafing
- Full Molded-Foam Panel Construction. Full molded panel provides added support for larger cup sizes, while still wicking moisture and drying quickly for high-sweat situations
- Power Mesh Lining. Soft mesh lining for next-to-skin comfort and power mesh for added support
- Elastic Allows a Personalized Fit. Elastic band is soft for next-to-skin comfort, and provides additional support and moisture management; adjustability for easy on/off through hook-and-loop closure
- All-Day Comfort Straps. Self-fabric binding allows straps to sit flat, reducing dig-in or twisting
- Tearaway Patagonia Label. Tearaway label for reduced bulk and added comfort
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 113 g (4 oz)
- Body: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Lining: 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex power mesh
- Molded panel: 92% polyester/8% spandex spacer mesh
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn