Saturday, November 27th: Smitty's Ski Waxing!
We have teamed up with @SmittysSkiHaus to celebrate the return of winter and an epic ski season ahead. Bring your skis or board to BackRoads this Saturday November 27th from 1pm to 5pm and have them hand tuned while you enjoy a pint and some ski movies on the big screen. Everyone who brings their ski’s in for a tune-up will be entered into a draw to win Smitty Ski Haus and BackRoads swag as well as one free full ski or board tune.
If Smitty Ski Haus reaches capacity for the event he can bring skis to his shop to finish with your permission.
The costs are:
- Full Tune Skis/Snowboard (sharpening and iron wax) $30
- Full Tune Skis under 130cm. $20
- Iron Hand Wax and Polish $20
Sunday, November 28th: Caesar Sunday & Pizza
Saturday, December 4th: BackRoads x Lululemon Legacy Relay
We are excited to be hosting the Legacy Relay with Lululemon at BackRoads on Saturday December 4th starting at 8:30am!
How the relay works:
- The event will require 3 members per team. Email your team of 3 to Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be a maximum of 15 teams.
- All runners will start at BackRoads by the Taproom entrance.
- The route is comprised of three unique 1 km (one way) check points.
- Each loop begins and ends at BackRoads. Each member of every team will run one at a time to each check point.
- Runners can run to each checkpoint using whatever route they think is quickest.
- Teams will learn where the checkpoints are when they arrive for the relay race on Saturday December 4th.
- All runners will run approximately 6-8 km total (running each loop once).
- The winning team will win **a Lululemon Outfit and BackRoads Gear** (prizes TBD)
- All teams will also be entered into a draw for Lululemon and BackRoads prizes post race.
Following the run join us in the BackRoads Taproom for a beverage and social time. We will also do the draw prizes post run in the taproom!