See below for upcoming events at BackRoads.
Thursday, May 19th: Free Social Runs Start @ 6pm
REINTRODUCING SOCIAL RUNS!
Thursdays always used to be our BackRoads social run, and we are ecstatic to announce their return. Bring a friend & join us every Thursday at 6PM for a free social run, 5k-10K routes will be provided, all paces welcome. Post run we love to socialize in our Taproom, where we offer craft beer, kombucha, coffee and more!
Friday, May 20th: Free Social Trail Runs @ 6pm
YOU ASKED. WE LISTENED. Friday night social TRAIL runs are here!
Spring is here, the snow is gone, and our local trails are waiting to be explored. Starting at 6PM we will do the Kains Woods loop which is 7.5KM starting from the BackRoads Taproom. We will keep our taproom open until 8PM now on Fridays, so come out, hit up the trail, and enjoy a pint of local craft beer to start your weekend.
Friday May 27th: Live Music Night
More info coming soon!
Sunday, May 29th: BackRoads x Shale Ridge Event & Run
Introducing our first ever "BackRoads Ridge Run" on Sunday, May 29th.
Saturday, June 11th: Fairweather x BackRoads Trail Run & Beer Launch Event
We are pumped to share our latest collaboration beer with Fairweather Brewing called Infinite Growth! Our pals at Fairweather brewed up a euro style lager using exclusively Ontario ingredients including BackRoads Hops Cascade and Triple Pearl hops! To celebrate this awesome beer we are doing a trail run at the brewery in Hamilton on Saturday June 11th and we’re taking a bus load of people there!
Need to knows:
- The trail run starts at 9am and will be on the beautiful Monarch Trail.
- Three trail run routes will be led including:
- Bus is $20.00 per person (School Bus) and leaves from BackRoads at 7am sharp and departs Fairweather at 2pm sharp.
- 52 bus seats available.
- Coffee, snacks and lunch food available from Dundurn Market starting at 10am
- Trail running shoes are recommended and all participants understand the potential risks of injury from running.