BackRoads Half Marathon and Around the Bay Running Program
This program is perfect for those who are looking to improve their half marathon speed and/or run the Around the Bay 30km. This program is designed for those who have already run a half marathon and are looking to improve their half marathon time. The Half Marathon and ATB program will start on Tuesday January 2nd and will prepare you to race the Around the Bay 30km and/or a Spring Half Marathon. If you are training towards your first half marathon we suggest joining the BackRoads 10km + program.
- 16 week Training Program for those who can currently run 16km for a long run provided for each participant.
- The official start of the program is 12 weeks from Around the Bay. There will be a training plan provided for ATB runners starting early December.
- $155 plus tax (no discount codes accepted)
- Tuesday Workouts: 6:00 pm – repeats/intervals, tempo, etc.
- Thursday Social Run or Tempo Work: 6:00pm — varied distances.
- Saturday Long Run at 8:00am
- Saturday run with the Marathon group. Typically 5:50/km pace or quicker.
- Sunday run option will be with the 10km + group at 8am. Typically 5:50/km pace or slower.
- Goal Races: Around the Bay 30km March 24th, Toledo Half Marathon April 28th, Toronto Half Marathon May May 5th
- Instructors and Group Leaders offer outstanding support.
- Routes provided.
- Facebook private group for important communication.
- Expert advice for running gear, including shoes.
- Social events
- NEW All Run Club members receive 10% off of regular priced shoes until April 30th.
- NEW All Run Club members receive 20% off of BackRoads branded gear until April 30th.
- NEW All Run Club members will receive a BackRoads singlet/tank by April 12th.
Please Note: No refunds after the program starts on January 2nd. By participating in this program you understand the potential risks of injury, which BackRoads cannot be held responsible for. Discounts may not be applied to run programs and will be refunded.