Men's Strider Pro Shorts 5"
- Ultralight and Fast-Drying: Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop body fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- External Drawcord: External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Pockets for Storage: Four envelope pockets with stretch for easy stashing; one secure zip pocket on center back; pocket fabric is durable and quick-drying
- Built-In Liner: Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe brief liner with HeiQ® Pure odor control wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort
- Light and Minimal Elastic Waistband: Light and minimal elastic waistband features moisture management and reduced bulk, while still providing the power and recovery you need
- Visibility in Low-Light: Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying; inseam is 5"
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 105 g (3.7 oz)
- Body: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Pockets: 3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex plain weave with a DWR finish
- Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn