Women's Dirt Roamer Jacket
Put it on, leave it on. The breathable Dirt Roamer Jacket is designed for the changing climates and altitudes unique to mountain biking, allowing you to dump heat on climbs, shed wind and light precipitation on descents and ridgelines, while also stretching to accommodate on-bike movements. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, Breathable Recycled Shell Fabric: Breathable 100% recycled nylon fabric with stretch allows unrestricted movement and eliminates the need for pit zips
- Interior Knit Backer: Soft knit backer wicks moisture, eliminates clamminess and is comfortable against skin
- Stowable, Helmet-Compatible Hood: Hood adjusts with a single pull for clear peripheral vision and rolls away into a hook-and-loop stow system
- Built-In Stow Pocket: V-shaped rear drop pocket centers and distributes weight; nests between Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs’ torso pockets
- Interior Storage: Secure interior-chest pocket for valuables
- Compressible and Packable: Jacket packs down small and stows in back pocket
- Supporting the People Who Made this Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 201 g (7.1 oz)
- 2.3-oz 100% recycled nylon stretch face bonded to a 100% polyester circular-knit back, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn