Women's Pack Out Hike Tights
Pack it in, pack it out: These versatile tights are just what you need for increased mobility in the wilderness, with reinforced panels on knees and seat for added durability. Inseam is 28". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Construction Details: Inset panels made of moisture-wicking fabric with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Waistband Features: Midrise, ribbed waistband for less abrasion while backpacking
- Pocket Details: Two side drop-in pockets and one zippered security pocket
- Gusseted Crotch: Gusseted crotch for mobility
- Durably Built: Durable panels at knees and seat for added abrasion resistance
- Flat Seams: Flat-seamed construction for a chafe-free fit; inseam is 28"
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 303 g (10.7 oz)
- Body: 8.7-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex reversible double-knit jersey
- Panels (knees and seat): 4.5-oz 85% recycled nylon/15% recycled spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn